Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on September 19th, we officially list Agoric (BLD) on the ONUS application. Soon after BLD is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BLD with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BLD and vice versa.
Agoric is a proof-of-stake chain in the Cosmos ecosystem that helps provide a secure, stable environment for DApps, NFTs, and DeFi developers, as well as supports safe and fast blockchain building.
Specifically, users can build projects faster by pre-made DApp components and smart contracts, and other supporting features:
- Composable libraries: Provide components for smart contract reuse, with a time- and resource-saving implementation route.
- Secure Architecture: Eliminate security errors, provide a safe environment for users
Besides, the project also allows users to earn money faster with:
- Market Services: Assist users in accessing liquidity and DeFi services, including treasury, administration, and automated market generators.
- Cross-chain assets: Allows to bring assets from Cosmos and Ethereum directly to the private project
- Resource management: Provides components to build applications without using complex third-party code and protocols.
What is token BLD?
The highlight of Agoric is that this project has 2 native tokens. Both aim at increasing security and expanding the ecosystem. In which, BLD is used for staking, network security and governance, specifically:
- Verify data in the system
- Stake to get rewards
- Participate in governance
- Name: Agoric
- Symbol: BLD
- Platform: Cosmos
- Standard: CRC-20
- Token Type: Utility