Starting from 08:10 UTC on May 7th, we officially list Akash Network Token (AKT) on the ONUS application. Soon after AKT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive AKT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to AKT and vice versa.
About Akash Network
Akash Network is the world’s first decentralized and open-source cloud, which accelerates deployment, scale, efficiency and price performance for high-growth industries like blockchain and machine learning/AI.
Known as the “Airbnb for Cloud Compute”, Akash Network provides a fast, efficient and low-cost application deployment solution. Developers leveraging Akash’s platform can access cloud computing at up to three times less than the cost of centralized cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Utilizing containerization and open-source technology, Akash Network leverages 85% of underutilized cloud capacity in 8.4 million global data centers, enabling anyone to buy and sell cloud computing.
What is AKT Token?
AKT is a native token of the Akash Network ecosystem, operating on Akash Network, and can be used to:
- Users stake AKT to ensure the security of the network.
- Users hold AKT to participate in the governance process and vote on decisions related to platform development.
- Incentivize participants, and provide a default mechanism to store and exchange value.
- Name: Akash Network Token
- Symbol: AKT
- Platform: Akash Network
- Type: Utility