From December 16th, we officially list Alchemix Token (ALCX) on the ONUS application. Soon after ALCX is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ALCX with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ALCX and vice versa.
Alchemix (ALCX) is a platform that creates Synthetic Assets, allowing users to stake their digital assets to profit from DeFi operations, based on derivatives or the difference in the value of transactions trading. When users stake tokens on Alchemix, the platform issues a token equivalent to the collateralized debt. Borrowers and lenders can pay and repay crypto debts in a fully automated manner. The profit earned from the deposits will repay the user’s debt.
Alchemix helps customers not sell the valuable token they want to hold but the mortgage that token in exchange for less than 50% of the collateral to invest in new projects. Alchemix also does not liquidate any of the customer’s mortgages, which is a unique feature that makes this project attract the attention of many investors.
What is ALCX Token?
ALCX is a native token of the Alchemix ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay for transactions and smart contracts
- Stake to get rewards
- Vote for essential decisions in the system
- Name: Alchemix Token
- Symbol: ALCX
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0xdbdb4d16eda451d0503b854cf79d55697f90c8df