Currently, users when trading ONUS Futures need to pay attention to 3 types of fees, including Trading fees, Liquidation fees, and Swap fees. To help users better understand how to apply these fees on ONUS Futures, the team would like to send the following detailed explanation to the community.
Trading fee is a fee that users need to pay when opening and closing Futures trading orders. Currently, ONUS Futures is applying a trading fee of 0.06%, by default in VNDC.
ONUS Futures trading fees will be calculated according to the following formula:
- Open Fee = (Amount of asset x Entry Price) x 0.06%
- Close Fee = (Amount of asset x Close Price) x 0.06%
Example: You buy 0.003 BTC at the entry price of 700,000,000 VNDC and take profit at 710,000,000 VNDC.
- Open Fee = (0.003 x 700,000,000) x 0.06% = 1,260 VNDC
- Close Fee = (0.003 x 710,000,000) x 0.06% = 1,278 VNDC
In addition, you can also choose to pay fees by NAO, ONUS or NAMI to get a discount on Trading Fees. Specifically:
- Pay by NAO: 40% off (0.06% reduced to 0.036%)
- Pay by ONUS or NAMI: 25% off (0.06% reduced to 0.045%)
Liquidation Fee is a fee that is calculated on the trading volume and is used as the main source of revenue for the Futures liquidation insurance fund. This fund is intended to offset the negative balance in users’ Futures wallets when orders are liquidated beyond their ability to pay. All exchanges that offer Futures products impose a liquidation fee on orders that are liquidated.
ONUS Futures Liquidation Fees are fixed at 1% of the Trading Volume and deducted directly from the user’s Futures wallet balance.
Example: You place a Buy/Long BTC order with a total Trading Volume of 2,000,000 VNDC. If the order is closed and the margin is liquidated, you will be charged an additional 2,000,000 x 1% = 20,000 VNDC Liquidation Fee.
Compare ONUS Futures Liquidation Fees with popular exchanges
0.5% - 2.5%
Fixed for all trading pairs
Varies by trading pair
Varies by trading pair
How to avoid paying the Liquidation Fee?
You can completely avoid order liquidation and liquidation fees through the following 2 features on ONUS Futures:
- Set Stop Loss (SL): With high leverage orders (x20 and above), ONUS Futures has automatically suggested SL points to users to avoid order liquidation. You can also adjust the SL to your liking at the price before the Liquidation Price to avoid the risk of asset liquidation.
- Margin Adjustment: You can add Margin to each open order to widen the liquidation threshold, create more opportunities to maintain the order, and adjust the SL price to avoid asset liquidation.
Swap Fee is a small fee charged per hour of maintaining order. Swap fees are applicable on most exchanges that offer the Futures Trading product.
ONUS Futures Order Maintenance Fee is charged at 0.002% of Trading Volume per trading hour, and deducted directly from the user’s Futures wallet balance.
Example: You place a Buy/Long BTC order with a total Trading Volume of 2,000,000 VNDC. For every hour of maintaining the order, you will be charged 2,000,000 x 0.002% = 40 VNDC.
See detailed instructions on how to trade ONUS Futures here.