Allocation completed and Listing Animverse Token (ANM)

At 11:00 AM UTC today, April 5th, ONUS has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Animverse Token (ANM). The final token allocation results are now showing in-app on the ANM Launchpad page. With an initial price of 1 ANM = 0.025 USDT, the launchpad for ANM has a total value of 150,000 USDT. 

Allocation details:

  • Total number of participants: 2,515
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy ANM: 10,411,052 ONUS
  • Exchange Rate: 1 ANM = 0.0355 ONUS

At 02:00 PM UTC, April 5th, the system will directly send ANM to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You just need to open the app and check the amount of ANM received, along with the remaining ONUS tokens. You will receive 100% of the purchased ANM, 25% of which are unlocked for immediate trading. The remaining 75% will be automatically opened in the next three months (25% per month) on June 05, July 05, August 05.

Users need to access Launchpad to receive their remaining ONUS.

Disclaimer: Projects on ONUS Launchpad are released by ONUS partners, ONUS only acts as an intermediary platform to support token sales to the community. ONUS has no obligation to guarantee the exchange rate of the token after the open sale event but entirely depends on the market. Investors should carefully learn the information about the project and take responsibility for your investment decisions.

Listing ANM, Enable Exchange, and On-chain (BEP20)

Animverse Token (ANM) will be listed on the ONUS app at 01:00 PM UTC on April 5th.

At the time of listing, the following features will be enabled simultaneously:

  • On-chain transactions: Send and receive ANM via the BEP20 network.
  • Exchange: Swap from USDT to ANM and vice versa.

About Animverse and Token ANM

Animverse is a Play-to-Earn MMORPG game inspired by famous manga series like Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto. With unique gameplay, players will play the role of a hero carrying on his mission to save the Animverse universe from the dark plot of brutal dictators. Players can equip and upgrade NFT items to overcome the challenges and missions in the game. Animverse promises to bring hours of fun with many exciting events and tournaments to create opportunities for players to participate in winning tokens or NFT rewards.

ANM is a native token in the Animverse system and can be used to:

  • Buy, sell, auction in-game NFT items, or upgrade Rank
  • Reward players when participating in tournaments
  • Staking to earn free tokens
  • Power up NFT items
  • Auction of lands in the Guild system