Allocation completed and Listing Dot Arcade Token (ADT)

At 03:00 AM UTC today, January 16th, ONUS has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Dot Arcade Token (ADT). The final token allocation results are now showing in-app on the ADT Launchpad page. With an initial price of 1 ADT = 0.125 USDT, the launchpad for ADT has a total value of 150,000 USDT. 

Allocation details:

  • Total number of participants: 3706
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy ADT: 17,295,919 ONUS
  • Exchange Rate: 1 ADT = 0.1481 ONUS

At 01:00 PM UTC, January 16th, the system will directly send ADT to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You just need to open the app and check the amount of ADT received, along with the remaining ONUS tokens. You will receive 100% of the purchased ADT, 40% of which are unlocked for immediate trading. The remaining 60% will be automatically opened in the next three months (20% per month).

Note: Users need to access Launchpad to receive their remaining ONUS.

Listing ADT, Enable Exchange and On-chain (BEP20)

Dot Arcade Token (ADT) will be listed on the ONUS app at 09:00 AM UTC, January 16th.

At the time of listing, the following features will be enabled simultaneously:

  • On-chain transactions: Send and receive ADT via the BEP20 network.
  • Exchange: Swap from USDT to ADT and vice versa.

About Dot Arcade and Token ADT

Dot Arcade is a combination of Arcade and Moba genres, where players worldwide are free to earn NFTs individually or with their clans. With unique tactical gameplay, players will play the role of a lord with the desire to build a powerful empire and bring his army to conquer new lands. Dot Arcade promises to bring hours of fun with many exciting events and tournaments to create opportunities for players to participate in winning tokens or NFT rewards. 

ADT is a utility token in Dot Arcade, operating on Binance Smart Chain and can be used to: 

  • Buy/Sell, Auction items in the game (NFT, fashion, weapons,…), or upgrade Rank
  • Reward players when participating in tournaments
  • Stake to earn free token