Allocation completed and Listing Hesman Token (HES) on ONUS

At 7:00 AM UTC on May 27th, ONUS completed the subscription format Launchpad for Hesman Token (HES). The final token allocation results are now showing in-app on the HES Launchpad feature. With an initial price of 1 HES = 0.02 USDT, the launchpad for HES has a total value of 300,000 USDT.

Allocation details:

  • Launchpad amount: 15,000,000 HES
  • Total number of participants: 2,606
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy HES: 4,772,959.54058217 ONUS
  • Exchange Rate: 1 HES = 0.032 ONUS

At 02:00 PM UTC on May 27th, the system will directly send HES to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You just need to open the app and check the amount of HES received, along with the remaining ONUS tokens. You will receive 100% of the purchased HES, 25% of which are unlocked for immediate trading. The remaining 75% will be automatically opened in the next three months (25% per month).

Users need to access Launchpad to receive their remaining ONUS.

Disclaimer: Projects on ONUS Launchpad are released by ONUS partners, ONUS only acts as an intermediary platform to support token sales to the community. ONUS has no obligation to guarantee the exchange rate of the token after the open sale event but entirely depends on the market. Investors should carefully learn the information about the project and take responsibility for your investment decisions.

Listing HES, Enable Exchange, and On-chain (BEP20)

Hesman Token (HES) will be listed on the ONUS app at 01:00 PM UTC on May 27th.

At the time of listing, the following features will be enabled simultaneously:

  • On-chain transactions: Send and receive HES via the BEP20 network.
  • Exchange: Swap from VNDC to HES and vice versa.

About Hesman and Token HES

Hesman Legend was released on the 30th anniversary of the publication of “The Hero Hesman” – a comic series associated with Vietnamese youth of the previous generation. Hesman Legend and artist Nguyen Hung Lan brought the image of Vietnamese superheroes to the world, revived the youth dream of the previous generation, and inspired the national spirit of the modern youth.

Hesman Legend aims to build a large Metaverse, introduce Hesman to the international comic-loving community, and spread Vietnamese culture. Hesman Legend is expected to pioneer in blockchain application to preserve and spread Vietnamese cultural and spiritual values, through comics, literature, art, games, etc.

To attract the community, the project will release NFTs with special benefits and the Play-to-Earn game with the same name. The project promises to open a metaverse with the heroic image of Hesman appearing in other products such as movies, games, animation and maybe even a completely new character version in the second part of this legendary series.

The Hesman token (HES) is used as:

  • In-game Token: HES is the currency for in-game activities such as summoning heroes, buying items,…
  • Governance: Exclusive Earning Opportunities for those who lock HES into vaults
  • Exclusive Access: HES holders enjoy the benefits of the platform and are given priority to use certain privileges