Allocation completed and Listing Run Together Token (RUN)

At 7:00 UTC April 27, ONUS completed the subscription format Launchpad for Run Together Token (RUN). The final token allocation results are now showing in-app on the RUN Launchpad feature. With an initial price of 1 RUN = 0.01 USDT, the launchpad for RUN has a total value of 350,000 USDT. 

Allocation details:

  • Total number of participants: 1990
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy RUN: 3,678,406.03 ONUS
  • Exchange Rate: 1 RUN = 0.0153 ONUS

At 13:00 UTC April 27, the system will directly send RUN to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You just need to open the app and check the amount of RUN received, along with the remaining ONUS tokens. You will receive 100% of the purchased RUN, 25% of which are unlocked for immediate trading. The remaining 75% will be automatically opened in the following three months (25% per month).

Users need to access Launchpad to receive their remaining ONUS.

Disclaimer: Projects on ONUS Launchpad are released by ONUS partners, ONUS only acts as an intermediary platform to support token sales to the community. ONUS has no obligation to guarantee the exchange rate of the token after the open sale event but entirely depends on the market. Investors should carefully learn the information about the project and take responsibility for your investment decisions.

Listing RUN, Enable Exchange, and On-chain (BEP20)

Run Together Token (RUN) will be listed on the ONUS app at 12:00 UTC April 27.

At the time of listing, the following features will be enabled simultaneously:

  • On-chain transactions: Send and receive RUN via the BEP20 network.
  • Exchange: Swap from USDT to RUN and vice versa.

About Run Together and Token RUN

Run Together is a Web3 application built on the BSC ecosystem, inspired by people’s daily walks. By rewarding runners with tokens and creating competitions, Run Together aims to build a large running community that encourages a spirit of wellness by rewarding runners with tokens and creating competitions.

Run Together promises to be the first application to apply the combination model of Move to Earn, Social, and Metaverse, which has practical applications for public health and brings a sustainable and attractive source of income to the investor community. 

RUN is an in-game token that works on the Run Together platform, operates on the BNB Chain with BEP20 standards and is used for the following purposes:

  • Buy sneakers and accessories on Marketplace
  • Upgrade sneakers and accessories
  • Repair sneakers
  • Coach hiring


  • Name: Run Together
  • Ticker: RUN
  • Platform: BNB Chain
  • Standard: BEP20
  • Token Type: Utility
  • Total Supply: 250,000,000 RUN