Allocation completed and Listing Space Crypto Token (SPG)

At 01:00 PM UTC today, December 22nd, ONUS has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Space Crypto Token (SPG). The final token allocation results are now showing in-app on the SPG Launchpad page. With an initial price of 1 SPG = 0,025 USDT, the launchpad for SPG has a total value of 50,000 USDT. 

Allocation details:

  • Total number of participants: 2,633
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy SPG: 7,337,504.30218016 ONUS
  • Exchange Rate: 1 SPG = 0.0313 ONUS

At 05:00 PM UTC, December 22nd, the system will directly send SPG to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You just need to open the app and check the amount of SPG received, along with the remaining ONUS tokens. You will receive 100% of the purchased SPG, 25% of which are unlocked for immediate trading. The remaining 75% will be automatically opened in the next three months (25% per month).

Note: Users need to access Launchpad to receive their remaining ONUS.

Listing SPG, Enable Exchange and On-chain (BEP20)

Space Crypto Token (SPG) will be listed on the ONUS app at 04:00 PM UTC, December 22nd.

At the time of listing, the following features will be enabled simultaneously:

  • On-chain transactions: Send and receive SPG via the BEP20 network.
  • Exchange: Swap from USDT to SPG and vice versa.

About Space Crypto and Token SPG

Space Crypto is an NFT Play-to-Earn (P2E) fighting game in the Space Metaverse, where the player acts as the space’s guardian and fights against the conspiracies of the evil bosses. With a Free-to-Play model and simple gameplay, vivid graphics, Space Crypto will bring an incredibly realistic space exploration experience while helping players earn more tokens in their free time.

SPG is the primary token used as a payment and governance method in Space Crypto. Players can use SPGs to:

  • Payment in the Marketplace and fusion spaceships.
  • Staking to earn reward from Treasury&DAO.
  • Vote to decide how the economy will be.