From May 28th, we officially list Alpha Quark Token (AQT) on the ONUS application. Soon after AQT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive AQT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to AQT and vice versa.
About Alpha Quark Token
Alpha Quark claims to be a marketplace where users can buy or sell tokenized intellectual property assets. Alpha Quark provides a new service where users can mint, promote, and trade valuable NFT items related to intellectual properties such as music copyright, music master right, webtoon copyright, movie copyright by liquidating the intellectual property asset class and generate a new market where users can easily have accesses to valuable digital asset. Alpha Quark provides new opportunities to own copyright products by participating in auction and trading with other users.
In addition, Alpha Quark is also a leading liquidity protocol for NFTs that users to put their NFT assets up as collateral for a loan, or offer loans to other users on their non-fungible tokens. Alpha Quark’s vision is to build a fully decentralized, permissionless, user-owner public utility, supporting the seamless financialization of NFT based economies through innovative mechanisms and highly user-friendly applications.
What is AQT Token?
AQT is a native token of the Alpha Quark Token ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users stake AQT to get additional incentives.
- AQT holders can participate in an auction where they can be the first holder of intellectual property.
- By holding AQT, users can get a fee discount when they buy or sell intellectual property through mobile application.
- When users stake their AQT, they can participate in voting for the staking pool.
- Name: Alpha Quark Token
- Symbol: AQT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x2a9bDCFF37aB68B95A53435ADFd8892e86084F93