From April 18th, we officially list Ampleforth Governance Token (FORTH) on the ONUS application. Soon after FORTH is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive FORTH with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to FORTH and vice versa.
Ampleforth is a protocol built on Ethereum’s blockchain network that aims to create a single currency underpinning the Decentralized economy – called AMPL. The AMPL coin has applied an algorithm to change the supply to match the amount of demand available in the market. AMPL’s automatic supply change can help keep the value of money units from being diluted by supply inflation while also improvising flexibly to avoid the influence of other major cryptocurrencies – A typical example is Bitcoin.
Ampleforth is working very hard to optimize AMPL, making it a widely accepted currency for payment in many parts of the world. In addition, the protocol is a stable store of value in DeFi applications as it is collateral-free and completely algorithm-driven, unlike crypto-pegged or fiat-pegged stablecoins.
What is FORTH Token?
FORTH is a governance token of the Ampleforth ecosystem (beside AMPL), operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Govern protocol parameter changes
- Direct the use of DAO treasury assets dedicated to stimulating innovations
- Name: Ampleforth Governance Token
- Symbol: FORTH
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x77fba179c79de5b7653f68b5039af940ada60ce0