Dear ONUS Business Partner,
To ensure the common interests of Business Partners, ONUS would like to announce policy adjustments for Partner and Broker level partners. The new update points will apply from December 1, 2022, until the next adjustment.
See the Business Policy here.
- Broker and Partner will be canceled as a Business Partner if there are no new activities within 30 days, specifically:
- Successfully referred less than 1 new user completing Advanced KYC
- Or the commission achieved is less than 100 VNDC
A downgrade fee will be applied as per the previous regulations.
- For partners who have been canceled and want to reactivate the Business Partner role:
Partners need to perform Partner Registration on the ONUS app like a normal user and ensure that they meet the requirements according to the following policy:
- Broker (Contributor) needs to maintain a minimum of 20 new users and achieve a minimum commission of 2,000,000 VNDC in 1 month
- Partner (Senior Partner) needs to maintain a minimum of 50 new uses and achieve a minimum commission of 5,000,000 VNDC in 1 month
To help Business Partners stay informed, the ONUS team will send notifications to partners who do not record new users and do not generate commission within 45 days before December 1, 2022.
The business representative who receives the email will have 31 days (from December 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022) to fulfill his/her role. Following the announcement, this policy will be applied to that partner account from December 1, 2022.