In order to limit risks for investors, ONUS continuously reviews listed assets, assesses suitability in order to make timely adjustments. Projects/tokens that do not meet our standards will be considered for Delisting.
After evaluating the Sunflower Finance (SFO) project, we conclude that the current project does not meet the requirements from ONUS, related to the following factors:
- Trading volume.
- Sufficient liquidity.
- Product development progress according to Roadmap.
- Community development.
Therefore, after agreeing with the SFO issuer team, ONUS will proceed to delist SFO on the ONUS app. Schedule:
- At 13:00 UTC on March 21, 2022, ONUS will close the On-chain SFO loading port into ONUS and suspend transactions for SFO: Off-Chain, P2P.
- Within 30 days from this announcement, SFO token holders please withdraw On-chain to Blockchain wallet (Metamask, Trust Wallet, Kai Wallet or other exchanges that support SFO). Users can also trade SFO on PancakeSwap with the SFO-BUSD trading pair.
- After 30 days from this announcement, 3:00 UTC on April 20, 2022, ONUS will officially close the SFO transaction completely and users will not be able to withdraw SFO from the system.
To make inquiries regarding the benefits of holding SFO and update project information, please contact SFO’s community support team directly with the information below:
- Website: https://sunflowerfi.org/
- Email: [email protected]
- Community: https://t.me/SunflowerFinance
Delisting is a recurring activity of ONUS in an effort to build a digital asset investment environment by promoting transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.