From December 13th, we officially list Anyswap Token (ANY) on the ONUS application. Soon after ANY is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ANY with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ANY and vice versa.
Anyswap is a decentralized exchange launched in July 2020 that allows users to swap tokens from different platforms, mine for liquidity, or use it as a cross-chain transaction bridge. Powered by the ECDSA Signature Support cryptographic algorithm and Fusion’s DRCM technology, Anyswap users’ private keys will be split and managed by different nodes. Transactions cannot happen without the signatures of all nodes. Anyswap can effectively manage the flow of tokens between blockchains without requiring any code changes to be made.
Anyswap has the following functions:
- Decentralized Cross-Chain Bridge: The bridge swaps tokens between different chains.
- Cross-Chain Swaps: This allows multi-chain transactions on a single platform.
- Programmed Pricing and Liquidity: Provides liquidity and exploits liquidity.
Currently, the six chains supported by Anyswap include Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Houbi ECO Chain, Fantom, Polygon, and Fusion.
What is ANY Token?
ANY is a native token of the Anyswap ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Vote for proposals
- Vote for Anyswap Working Nodes (AWN)
- Vote for new coin/token listing
- Provide liquidity and mining liquidity
- Reward for users when swap/trade
- Name: Anyswap Token
- Symbol: ANY
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0xf99d58e463a2e07e5692127302c20a191861b4d6