From March 20th, we officially list ApeCoin (APE) on the ONUS application. Soon after APE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive APE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to APE and vice versa.
APE is a decentralized project inspired by Yuga Labs’ Bored Ape Yacht Club project. APE ecosystem was created by ApeCoin DAO, a decentralized governance organization that will make decisions regarding Ecosystem Fund allocations, governance rules, projects, partnerships, and more.
ApeCoin (APE) is a token created and operated by ApeCoin Dao, issued to allow owners to become members of ApeCoin Dao and take control of the ecosystem fund. 15% of the total ApeCoin token supply will be allocated to Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) holders and Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) holders. In addition, ApeCoin will also be used as the primary token across Yuga Labs’ new projects.
What is APE Token?
APE is a native token of the ApeCoin ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users hold APE to participate in ApeCoin DAO.
- Provide access to certain parts of the ecosystem that are otherwise unavailable, such as exclusive games, merch, events, and services.
- Allow developers to participate in the ecosystem by incorporating APE into services, games, and other projects.
- Name: ApeCoin
- Symbol: APE
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x4d224452801aced8b2f0aebe155379bb5d594381