From April 11th, we officially list APENFT Token (NFT) on the ONUS application. Soon after NFT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive NFT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from USDT to NFT and vice versa.
APENFT, born in 2021 in Singapore, is a project that helps convert traditional works of art into NFT and store them on the blockchain. APENFT sets up 4 main nodes with separate functions:
- Artworks & Artists Node: APENFT supports the tokenization of artworks and artists. Artworks will have their ownerships confirmed and sources traced on the blockchain, where users can also trade them.
- Communities Node: Communities are built through the impact of the initiators, which will be a forum for art enthusiasts to exchange ideas and recommend valuable artworks and artists through self-governance.
- Committee of Experts Node: It consists of artists, art enthusiasts, community initiators, and connoisseurs of the industry who are capable of valuating the artworks, researching policies, and releasing industry reports.
- Institutions Node: Nodes are set up for NFT auction houses, including Christie’s, Sotheby’s, and Nifty Gateway, so that the buyers and sellers of NFT artworks can be precisely reached.
- APENFT will help convert artworks and artists on-chain in just one click, injecting new values to classic art pieces.
- APENFT will facilitate fairer and more transparent pricing of artworks by transforming the way classic art pieces are valuated.
- APENFT will invest many resources to nurture NFT artists and provide them with a complete development path.
- As an organization, APENFT not only focuses on registering works as NFTs On-chain but also sees supporting artists and relevant institutions as its mission.
- APENFT will recruit many professionals to observe and guide the industry through in-depth research into policies and reports on the industry.
What is NFT Token?
NFT is a native token of the APENFT ecosystem, operating on the TRON blockchain according to TRC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Vote on decisions regarding the project’s NFT collections
- Stake and join liquidity mining to earn NFT
- Vote for the development direction of the project
- Get rewarded for participating in Airdrop and Farming
- Name: APENFT Token
- Symbol: NFT
- Platform: TRON
- Standard: TRC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: TFczxzPhnThNSqr5by8tvxsdCFRRz6cPNq