From February 14th, we officially list API3 Token (API3) on the ONUS application. Soon after API3 is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive API3 with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to API3 and vice versa.
API3 is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) which aims to build and monetize a way for blockchains to connect with existing data provider APIs. API3 is a platform that enables blockchain-based decentralized applications (dApps) to access blockchain-external, real-world data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). API3’s goal is to become a portal that connects APIs and real-world data feeds to Web 3.0. By using the First-party oracle mechanism, API3 is able to ensure the security, efficiency and transparency of the data source while eliminating the need for rent-seeking middlemen.
What is API3 Token?
API3 is a native token of the API3 ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users stake API3 to receive API3 revenue.
- Users hold API3 to participate in the governance process and vote on decisions related to API3 features.
- Name: API3 Token
- Symbol: API3
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x0b38210ea11411557c13457D4dA7dC6ea731B88a