Starting from 01:10 AM UTC on October 19nd, we officially list Aptos (APT) on the ONUS application. Soon after APT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive APT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to APT and vice versa.
What is Aptos?
Aptos is a Layer 1 blockchain developed that aims to make the blockchain the most secure and available to a worldwide user base. The blockchain was developed in a separate programming language called Move, a programming language developed for the former Diem project.
Aptos uses a low-latency Byzantine Fault Tolerant (BFT) mechanism, which can achieve more than 130 thousand transactions per second at low cost, promises to become a Layer 1 blockchain surpassing two seniors, Ethereum and Solana.
Currently, Aptos owns all the necessary pieces for an ecosystem such as DEX, Wallet, Payment, Lending / Borrowing…
What is APT?
APT is the native token of Aptos, used to:
- Make transaction fees on Aptos.
- Stake to ensure network security and earn more APT.
- Buy and sell assets on the Aptos blockchain.
- Name: Aptos
- Symbol: APT
- Platform: Aptos
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 APT