Starting from 10:10 AM UTC on April 25th, Aurora Token (AURORA) will be listed on the ONUS application. Soon after AURORA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive AURORA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to AURORA and vice versa.
Aurora is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) built on the NEAR Protocol, that provides a solution for developers to deploy their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
The Aurora environment consists:
- Aurora Engine: A high-performance EVM that allows seamless port of Ethereum native applications to NEAR’s L2, while deploying Solidity’s Smart Contracts.
- Aurora Bridge: Aurora Bridge is part of NEAR Rainbow Bridge, facilitating trustless transfer of ETH and ERC-20 tokens between Ethereum and Aurora, within a great user experience.
Aurora’s outstanding features:
- Full Ethereum compatibility: Aurora is fully compatible with Ethereum. No need to re-write your applications.
- High throughput and scalability: Aurora runs on the NEAR Protocol, one of the highest performance third-generation L1 protocols, from one of the most highly regarded teams in the industry.
- Low transaction costs: Users will not only enjoy fast transactions, but very economical ones as well.
- Features, Features, Features: From its core SputnikVM, to full tool-chain support, to gasless meta transactions, Aurora is the most advanced EVM on the market.
- Trustless Bridging: The Aurora Bridge, as a part of the NEAR Rainbow Bridge, is the only fully trustless asset bridge in the Ethereum industry.
- Base currency is ETH: Transaction fees in Aurora are paid in the base currency, ETH, providing a great UX for users, and opening the door to interesting ecosystem sustainability possibilities.
What is AURORA Token?
AURORA is a native token of the Aurora ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake to earn more tokens
- Vote for important project decisions in AuroraDAO
- Pay transaction fees and transaction acceleration fees
- Bonus for those who participate in the governance vote
- Name: Aurora Token
- Symbol: AURORA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xaaaaaa20d9e0e2461697782ef11675f668207961