From March 28th, we officially list Badger DAO Token (BADGER) on the ONUS application. Soon after BADGER is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BADGER with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BADGER and vice versa.
About Badger DAO
Badger is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on building the products and infrastructure necessary to accelerate the growth of Bitcoin in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) across multiple blockchains. BadgerDAO makes it easy for users to connect their Bitcoins to different blockchains to earn profit and simplifies the use of Bitcoin (BTC) as collateral across multiple smart contract platforms. Badger Dao’s goal is to become an ecosystem where projects and people from across all DeFi can come together to collaborate and build different products. Products that Badger DAO is providing include:
- SETT: vaults where users can deposit their assets to earn a yield generated on strategies that follow opportunities presented across different DeFi protocols.
- DIGG: the first decentralized, elastic supply crypto-asset pegged to the price of Bitcoin and governed by BadgerDAO. Users can hold DIGG in their wallet (or staked as bDIGG) to increase their APYs in other Vaults as part of the Badger Boost system.
What is BADGER Token?
BADGER is a native token of the Badger DAO ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users hold BADGER to vote on parameters and features of Badger DAO.
- Users holding BADGER will receive profits from the project’s products.
- Name: Badger DAO Token
- Symbol: BADGER
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x3472a5a71965499acd81997a54bba8d852c6e53d