From December 5th, we officially list BICONOMY Token (BICO) on the ONUS application. Soon after BICO is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BICO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BICO and vice versa.
Biconomy is a technology company that is developing infrastructure for next-generation Web 3 applications. Through the development of the Plug & Play API programming interface, Biconomy has made it simpler and more convenient for users to access decentralized financial applications. The current Biconomy infrastructure is built on Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, xDAI, Arbitrum, Moonbeam, and Avalanche.
Biconomy was created to solve complex technological problems faced by blockchain platforms, relying on convenient features such as zero-fee gas transactions and low-fee cryptocurrency sending and receiving.
What is BICO Token?
BICO is a native token of the BICONOMY ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Manage the BICONOMY ecosystem and pay fees through the network.
- As an inducement for stakeholders.
- BICO token holders have the ability to vote on important project decisions.
- Name: BICONOMY Token
- Symbol: BICO
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance, Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0xf17e65822b568b3903685a7c9f496cf7656cc6c2