From March 31st, we officially list Bifrost Token (BNC) on the ONUS application. Soon after BNC is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BNC with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BNC and vice versa.
Bifrost is a cross-chain network that provides liquidity to bonding assets. Bifrost is established on the Polkadot network and developed by Substrate, the underlying layer is based on the WebAssembly, LIBP2P, and GRANDPA consensus.
As a DeFi project in the Polkadot ecosystem, Bifrost launches vToken (Staking Derivatives Voucher Token), allowing users to exchange PoS token to vToken and obtain liquidity and Staking rewards through Bifrost protocol at any time. This is an omen of Bifrost’s superiority over other DeFi platforms, as users cannot use the PoS token staking rewards to reverse into DeFi applications.
Bifrost has acquired Web3 Foundation Grant, it is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program under Parity, one of fifteen core members of the Web3 Bootcamp incubator organized by Web3 Foundation and WanXiang Blockchain Lab. Bifrost Finance will be supported in technology, products, capital, legal, and other aspects.
What is BNC Token?
BNC (Bifrost Native Coin) is a native token of the Bifrost Finance ecosystem, operating on Polkadot’s blockchain, and can be used to:
- Paying fees when trading and mortgaging tokens
- Stake BNC to become a Collector node (responsible for collecting information, creating blocks, and passing them to Validator)
- Admin rights to vote for decisions inside the project
- Get BNC tokens as a bonus when minting vTokens
- Name: Bifrost Token
- Symbol: BNC
- Platform: Polkadot
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 80,000,000 BNC