From December 4th, we officially list BiLira Token (TRYB) on the ONUS application. Soon after TRYB is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TRYB with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TRYB and vice versa.
The BiLira organization is a joint stock company incorporated under Turkish law with a vision to enhance the access of Turkish citizens to the decentralized and peer-to-peer (P2P) global financial network through the use of its price stable cryptographic token. BiLira leverages blockchain technology to provide individuals with tokenized fiat money that enables faster transaction processing, enhanced security, and lower fees than banks. BiLira tokens can be created (minted) during the deposit process, issued upon identity verification, redeemed (burned) for fiat money, and transferred on the network via the BiLira platform.
BiLira aims to bridge the gap between web 2.0 (monetized by fiat) and web 3.0 (fueled by crypto assets), to offer a solution for crypto traders to combat high volatility and to support the future applications of decentralized finance.
What is TRYB Token?
TRYB is a trusted stable crypto currency, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and pegged 1:1 to the Turkish Lira. TRYB can be used to:
- Buy/sell digital assets
- Transfer 24/7 without any additional cost
- Donate for charitable organization to improve the transparency and efficiency
- Name: BiLira Token
- Symbol: TRYB
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Smart Contract Address: 0x2c537e5624e4af88a7ae4060c022609376c8d0eb