From December 8th, we officially list Bluzelle Token (BLZ) on the ONUS application. Soon after BLZ is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BLZ with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BLZ and vice versa.
Bluzelle is a highly secure, low-cost, and censorship-resistant decentralized storage network that protects the intellectual property of all creators: artists, musicians, scientists. To help users achieve the best performance with the highest scalability, Bluzelle brings together nodes to store and manage data. In addition, this network also supports the development of a decentralized Internet.
Bluzelle was founded in 2014 by Pavel Bains and is headquartered in Singapore. He has over 15 years of experience in the technology and financial industries. Previously, Bains was the co-founder of Storypanda, a digital book platform that publishes many famous works from DreamWorks, Warner Bros, etc. Bluzelle’s consulting team owns many technology experts from big companies, such as Facebook, Paypal, LinkedIn, and Ripple.
What is BLZ Token?
BLZ is a native token of the Bluzelle ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake and earn rewards
- Pay for services and transaction fees
- Pay fee to become a Producer (Provider of data storage space in the network)
- Pay to Producers
- Name: Bluzelle Token
- Symbol: BLZ
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x5732046a883704404f284ce41ffadd5b007fd668