From November 26th, we officially list Boba Network Token (BOBA) on the ONUS application. Soon after BOBA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BOBA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BOBA and vice versa.
About Boba Network
The Boba Network is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling and augmenting solution developed by the Enya team and the OMG Foundation that lowers gas fees, improves transaction processes, and expands the capabilities of Smart Contracts. Running on the public open-source Optimistic Rollup compatible with EVM/Solidity, Boba Network helps migrate contacts from Layer 1 to Layer 2, enhancing security, speed of swap-based transactions, withdrawing assets, and allowing cross-chain asset transfers.
Boba Network enables developers across the Ethereum ecosystem to build code-enabled dApps that run on web-scale infrastructure like AWS Lambda, helping them take advantage of complex but difficult-to-execute algorithms On-chain.
What is BOBA Token?
BOBA is a native token of the Boba Network ecosystem, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Governance of the Boba DAO
- Vote for every token that they stake on Boba Network
- Submit proposals, vote, and delegate votes for proposals on the DAO
- Name: Boba Network Token
- Symbol: BOBA
- Type: Governance Token
- Total supply: 500,000,000 BOBA