Starting today, November 22nd, we officially list BSC Station Token (BSCS) on the ONUS application. Right after BSCS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BSCS with other users in the ONUS network.
- On-chain transactions: Send and receive BSCS via different networks (BEP-20).
- P2P trading: Buy and sell BSCS at a price offered by other users, or create your own order.
About BSC Station
BSC Station is a full-stack DeFi and NFT auction platform on Binance Smart Chain, designed to allow users to access the DeFi platform easily, securely, and cost-effectively.
BSC Station is the most convenient bridge to connect users with application products on Binance Smart Chain and other blockchain protocols. The goal of BSC Station is to develop and optimize applications on Binance Smart Chain to become a transparent DeFi ecosystem, providing full features with the best user experience.
BSC Station’s main features:
- NFT Auction: A feature that allows users to bid on NFTs.
- BSC Startpool: A function to support projects to distribute their tokens to the community.
- BSC Swap: An AMM that allows users to swap NFT and BEP20 tokens on the Binance Smart Chain.
What is BSCS token?
BSC Station Token (BSCS) is a utility token of the BSC Station ecosystem, operating on the Binance Smart Chain with the BEP20 standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Payment for access fees, auctions, and NFT transactions.
- Participate in platform governance activities.
- Users can earn rewards by using BSCS for staking and farming.
- Name: BSC Station Token
- Symbol: BSCS
- Platform: Binance Smart Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xbcb24afb019be7e93ea9c43b7e22bb55d5b7f45d