From December 16th, we officially list Burger Swap Token (BURGER) on the ONUS application. Soon after BURGER is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive BURGER with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to BURGER and vice versa.
About Burger Swap
Burger Swap is a decentralized automated market maker (AMM) built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) platform. Thanks to smart contracts and a decentralized governance system, Burger Swap is not controlled by any regulatory authority, allowing the community to freely transact and change system parameters (voting) openly and democratically.
Burger Swap is an implementation of the Ethereum Improvement Proposal, proposed by Tony Carson, Dr. Mehmet Sabir Kiraz, and Dr. Suleyman Kardas. The project’s main aim is to improve Uniswap through changing incentive models and network governance.
Like other AMMs such as PancakeSwap and BakerySwap, Burger Swap allows users to receive tokens through liquidity provision without risk or additional fees.
What is BURGER Token?
BURGER is a native token of the Burger Swap ecosystem, operating on Binance Smart Chain according to BEP20 standard, and can be used to:
- Staking to get rewards.
- As a reward for liquidity providers.
- Governance system.
- Name: Burger Swap Token
- Symbol: BURGER
- Platform: Binance Smart Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0xAe9269f27437f0fcBC232d39Ec814844a51d6b8f