From December 9th, we officially list Celsius Token (CEL) on the ONUS application. Soon after CEL is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CEL with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CEL and vice versa.
Celsius (CEL) is a cryptocurrency-based decentralized personal lending platform. Celsius, launched in June 2018, offers rewards for crypto investments, loaning services, and wallet transactions.
Alex Mashinsky and Daniel Leon teamed up to create Celsius. While Mashinsky has 35 patents and a long history of working in Internet development on Voice over IP – the technology for transmitting human voices over computer networks – Daniel Leon has experience developing early-stage startups. Celsius was founded by two co-founders with prior knowledge and governance experience, and it promises to be a leading decentralized lending project in the future.
What is CEL Token?
CEL is a native token of the Celsius ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake CEL to receive rewards.
- Promote user payments if CEL is used as a payment currency.
- Holders of many CEL tokens will be given priority to loans first if the ability to lend USD is limited.
- Enjoy many services and participate in Celsius events when you become one of the 100 holders with the most CELs.
- Name: Celsius Token
- Symbol: CEL
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0xaaaebe6fe48e54f431b0c390cfaf0b017d09d42d