From February 21st, we officially list ClearDAO Token (CLH) on the ONUS application. Soon after CLH is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CLH with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CLH and vice versa.
ClearDAO is an object-oriented protocol for open derivatives that allows users to control risk rationally and effectively. Essentially the protocol attempts to create a derivatives ecosystem wherein users can freely assume seller and buyer positions to seamlessly create any financial derivatives with a controllable risk profile. ClearDAO also provides developers with Software Development Toolkit (SDK) to build customized derivatives. The Clear SDK provides templates and tools that enable developers and traders to easily create options, notes, futures, and swaps and launch marketplaces to facilitate the trading of these products.
What is CLH Token?
CLH is a native token of the ClearDAO ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Users stake CLH to receive rewards.
- Users hold CLH to participate in the governance system to vote on decisions related to the development of the platform.
- Pay for ClearDAO’s services and products.
- Name: ClearDAO Token
- Symbol: CLH
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0xd7d8f3b8bc8bc48d3acc37879eaba7b85889fa52