Due to unstable Bridge LP liquidity on Kaidex, starting at 14:00 UTC, March 15, 2022, ONUS will close On-chain trading for USDT under the KRC20 network.
Accordingly, customers will suspend sending and receiving USDT with other KRC20 platforms. Instead, customers can choose to deposit/withdraw On-chain for K-USDT. On-chain transactions for USDT by other networks are still operating normally: BEP20, ERC20, TRC20, SOL.
Users can now implement the following features for USDT:
- Off-chain transaction: Send, receive USDT with other ONUS users.
- On-chain transaction: Send, receive USDT with other platforms (BEP20, ERC20, TRC20, SOL).
- P2P Transaction: Buy and sell USDT at the price offered by the order maker.
- Exchange: Buy and sell USDT at market price.
- Staking Daily: Get 6.2% APY overnight interest when storing from 10 USDT.
- Farming: Get rewarded every day with a good rate.
Hope you have a great investment experience with ONUS.