Allocation completed and Listing Quizarena Token (QZA)

At 13:00 UTC today, December 8th, ONUS has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Quizarena Token (QZA). The final token allocation results are now showing in-app on the QZA Launchpad page. With an initial price of 1 QZA = 0.0128 USDT, the launchpad for QZA has a total value of 50,000 USDT. 

Allocation details:

  • Total number of participants: 3179
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy QZA: 7,876,204.07603893 ONUS
  • Exchange Rate: 1 QZA = 0.0185 ONUS

At 16:00 UTC, December 8th, the system will directly send QZA to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You just need to open the app and check the amount of QZA received, along with the remaining ONUS tokens. You will receive 100% of the purchased QZA, 25% of which are unlocked for immediate trading, the remaining 75% will be automatically unlocked in the next 3 months (25% per month).

Note: Users need to access Launchpad to receive their remaining ONUS.

Listing QZA, Enable Exchange and On-chain (BEP20)

Quizarena Token (QZA) will be listed on the ONUS app at 15:00 UTC, December 8th.

At the time of listing, the following features will be enabled simultaneously:

  • On-chain transactions: Send and receive QZA via BEP20 network.
  • Exchange: Swap from USDT to QZA and vice versa.

About Quizarena and token QZA

Quizarena is a Free-to-Play (F2P) quiz and puzzle blockchain game on Binance Smart Chain where everyone can start playing without the need to pay. Quizarena also utilized the Compete-to-Earn (C2E) model to reward players with tokens through engaging gameplay animations and the participation of Player-Versus-Player (PVP) and tournaments. With the combination of F2P and C2E models, Quizarena gives players the opportunity to learn, play and earn rewards at the same time.

QZA is a utility token that is used as the mode of exchange between participants in Quizarena in a decentralized manner. QZA can be used to purchase in-game currency, mint NFTs, wage against other players in PvP mode to win more tokens, purchase loot box key and stake QZA in exchange for higher in-game bonus attributes.


  • Name: Quizarena Token
  • Symbol: QZA
  • Platform: Binance Smart Chain
  • Standard: BEP20
  • Type: Utility Token
  • Total Supply: 500,000,000
  • Smart Contract Address: 0x31C71e7E1B7017397A63284F40A7D2d56e6f3261

Smart Contract was audited by Solid Proof. See details here.