Completed Edu3 Network (EDU3) allocation

At 7:00 AM UTC on June 22, ONUS completed the subscription format Launchpad for Edu3 Network (EDU3) and allocated tokens to all investors.

Allocation details:

  • Launchpad amount: 9,375,000 EDU3
  • Token Price: 1 EDU3 = 380 VNDC  
  • Total number of participants: 960
  • Total amount of VNDC submitted to buy EDU3: 3,562,333,627 VNDC

Congratulations to the investors who purchased EDU3 at the Launchpad price. Congratulations to Edu3 Network for a successful token sale program, attracting community attention, and outstanding Launchpad achievements.

At 10:00 AM UTC on June 23, the system will directly send EDU3 to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You will receive 10% of the purchased EDU3. After 2 months from TGE, the remaining 90% of Launchpad tokens will be vested every 3 seconds for the next 6 months.

Listing and enabling features for EDU3 

Starting from 09:00 UTC on June 23, users can perform the following features:

  • List EDU3 on the ONUS app.
  • Open Off-chain transactions, Trade and P2P trading for EDU3.
  • Open On-chain deposit transactions via zkSync (On-chain withdrawal transactions are expected to be opened after 24 hours)

About Edu3 Network and Token EDU3

Edu3 Network is the first-of-its-kind SocialFi education hub on zkSync Era Network. Edu3’s goal is to revolutionize education by making high-quality learning opportunities accessible worldwide and creating a Global Educational Metaverse.

By integrating AI and virtual reality technology, Edu3 Network offers high-quality learning opportunities and distinctive, exciting learning experiences for people all over the world. 

When participating in the metaverse world of Edu3 Network, users will have the opportunity to explore the learn-to-earn campus for diverse courses, interactive resources, and rewarding features like Workforce Training and Surveys. By decentralizing the creation and distribution of educational materials, Edu3 Network empowers students to access a diverse range of resources, opening up new opportunities for educators to earn recognition and revenue.

The EDU3 Token offers a range of utilities that enhance the educational experience and promote collaboration:

  • Purchase lessons and educational resources.
  • Incentives for educators and content creators to share high-quality content.
  • Earn rewards by ranking high on learning courses’ leaderboards.
  • Buy survey services to gain valuable feedback.
  • Earn rewards for completing surveys and actively participating.
  • Access workforce training services for professional development.
  • Future plans include staking rewards and platform governance.


  • Name: Edu3 Network
  • Symbol: EDU3
  • Platform: zkSync
  • Token type: Utility

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.