Completed Minerva AI (MNAI) allocation

At 07:00 AM UTC on September 17, ONUS completed the subscription format Launchpad for Minerva AI (MNAI) and allocated tokens to all investors. The details of the allocation are as follows:

Allocation details:

  • Launchpad amount: 2,500,000 MNAI
  • Token Sale Format: First come, First served
  1. VNDC Launchpad Pool:
  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 2,000,000 MNAI
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 MNAI = 2,450 VNDC
  • Total number of participants: 653
  • Total amount of VNDC submitted to buy MNAI: 4,899,839,639 VNDC
  1. ONUS Launchpad Pool:
  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 500,000 MNAI
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 MNAI = 0.28 ONUS
  • Total number of participants: 124
  • Total amount of ONUS submitted to buy MNAI: 139,978.21 ONUS

Congratulation to the investors who purchased MNAI at the Launchpad price. Congratulation to Minerva AI for a successful token sale program, attracting community attention, and outstanding Launchpad achievements.

At 9:00 AM UTC on September 18, the system will directly send MNAI to your ONUS account (you do not need to claim tokens). You will receive 20% of the purchased MNAI. After 1 month from this day, the remaining 80% of Launchpad tokens will be linearly vested every 3 seconds for the next 120 days.

Listing and enabling features for MNAI 

Starting from 8:00 AM on September 18, users can perform the following features:

  • Listing MNAI on the ONUS application.
  • Enabling Off-chain, On-chain, Trade, and P2P trading.

About Minerva AI and token MNAI

Minerva is a cutting-edge platform that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to deliver exceptional trading signals to traders worldwide. With a focus on accuracy, timeliness, and profitability, Minerva provides unparalleled insights into the dynamic world of financial markets.

Powered by advanced AI algorithms, Minerva’s trading signals offer highly accurate and timely market analysis, empowering traders to make informed decisions with confidence. By identifying lucrative trading opportunities and minimizing risks, Minerva’s AI-driven signals have the potential to enhance profitability and optimize trading strategies.

Learn more about Minerva AI: Website | Whitepaper

Join the Minerva AI Community: Telegram | Twitter

MNAI is the native token of the Minerva AI platform that empowers its holders with the following utilities:

  • Unlock trading signals: Tokens can be used to access and subscribe to AI-powered trading signals provided by Minerva.
  • Governance and Voting: Token holders may have the right to participate in the governance of the project, such as voting on important decisions or proposing improvements.
  • Staking and Rewards: Users can stake tokens to earn additional rewards, such as a share of transaction fees or a percentage of the trading profits generated by the AI algorithms.
  • Discount and benefits: Token holders receive discounts on subscription fee, access airdrops, or priority access to new features.


  • Name: Minerva AI
  • Ticker: MNAI
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token type: Utility
  • Total supply: 10,000,000 

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.