From March 25th, we officially list Conflux Token (CFX) on the ONUS application. Soon after CFX is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CFX with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CFX and vice versa.
Conflux is a new secure and reliable public blockchain with very high performance and scalability. It can achieve the same level of decentralization and security as Bitcoin and Ethereum but provide more than two orders of magnitude improvement on transaction throughput (3000 – 600 TPS) and finality latency.
Conflux is based on a novel Tree-Graph consensus mechanism that optimizes for security and scalability, without sacrificing decentralization. The Tree-Graph architecture allows parallel processing of blocks and transactions, while eventually forming a final serial chain. This feature contrasts other well-known networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum, which process blocks strictly one-by-one, and is what gives Conflux its speed and scalability. Conflux employs account model and supports the smart contract. Its smart contract is compatible with Solidity, which is Turing complete, as used in Ethereum. Thus, Conflux allows developers to build decentralized applications on the platform easily.
What is CFX Token?
CFX is a native token of the Conflux ecosystem and can be used to:
- Pay for transaction fees in the network.
- Incentivizes and rewards miners, who ensure the secure operation of the network.
- CFX holders can vote on network governance decisions.
- The network will distribute rewards on all staked tokens at a fixed rate of 4%.
- Name: Conflux Token
- Symbol: CFX
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Platform: Conflux