From December 12th, we officially list Contentos Token (COS) on the ONUS application. Soon after COS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive COS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to COS and vice versa.
Contentos is a decentralized global content sharing ecosystem invested by Binance Labs, DHVC, and many other leading funds. The project aims to create an ecosystem where assets can be freely produced, validated, and traded.
The Contentos team consists of experts from the content creation industry who have led consumer apps and blockchain projects. Contentos is working with strategic partners, LiveMe and Cheetah Mobile, with over 60 million monthly active users. Always putting user experience as the top development goal of the organization, Contentos will become a number 1 blockchain project through trusted feedback from users.
What is COS Token?
COS is a native token of the Contentos ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake to receive rewards.
- Pay for network services and reward users/participants who contribute to the ecosystem’s activities.
- Name: Contentos Token
- Symbol: COS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x589891a198195061cb8ad1a75357a3b7dbadd7bc