We officially list Cratos (CRTS) on the ONUS application. Soon after CRTS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CRTS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CRTS and vice versa.
Cratos is a mobile V2E (Vote to earn) platform. Users can create topics, and earn money by voting and having fun on the app. This app helps to address bias in media, journalism, and show community consensus, resulting in more transparent and accurate information. Up to now, the application has received positive feedback from users with more than 220 thousand downloads.
The application was founded by CEO Andrew Noh – CEO of Pharos Labs, and a famous investor in cryptocurrency in Korea; and COO David Kang, with many years of experience running a cryptocurrency company, investor, advisor of many leading crypto projects.
What is token CRTS?
CRTS is a token designed for the Cratos app. Currently Cratos is also traded on Huobi, Gate.io, Bittrex Global, GOPAX, Phemex, BitGlobal, etc.
CRTS tokens are used on the Cratos platform to:
- Operate Cratos platform and application
- Marketing through promotion & airdrop with strategic partners
- Allocation to development teams
- Name: Cratos
- Symbol: CRTS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart Contract: 0x678e840c640f619e17848045d23072844224dd37