Starting from 02:10 PM UTC on July 11th, we officially list CRIPCO Token (IP3) on the ONUS application. Soon after IP3 is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive IP3 with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to IP3 and vice versa.
CRIPCO is an NFT Marketplace platform built on the Solana blockchain and operated by a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). As the industry-leading DAO NFT platform in the world, CRIPCO aims to change all the limitations in the current NFT market such as piracy issues, low product quality, plagiarism, etc.
CRIPCO brings together all industry stakeholders such as major brands, artists, influencers, and celebrities to participate in the governance process. They reserve the right to list their quality NFT collections on CRIPCO’s NFT platform. Users can purchase these NFTs and customize them to create secondary content such as virtual avatars, videos, etc. User-generated collections are called “pocket universes”, and will be carefully censored through Curation Smart Contract before continuing to be sold on the market.
What is IP3 Token?
IP3 is a native token of the CRIPCO ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Transaction Currency: All sales, purchases, and general transactions within the Multiverse will be settled in IP3.
- Staking Fee: All NFT universe applications must include a set amount of staked IP3 depending on the size of the collection.
- Voting Incentive: IP3 is used in the application process in order to attract DAO votes and reach the minimum quorum required for a listing.
- DAO Treasury Special Events: IP3 holders will be able to stake their IP3 in return for access to exclusive events, discounts, and more.
- Name: CRIPCO Token
- Symbol: IP3
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Utility Token
- Total Supply: 300,000,000 IP3