From November 24th, we officially list Crypto.com Coin (CRO) on the ONUS application. Soon after CRO is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CRO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CRO and vice versa.
About Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin is an open-source, decentralized blockchain project developed by Crypto.com. They are on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency, make it easier for users to buy, sell, trade an extensive list of currencies, and enjoy relatively low trading fees. Built on the foundation of modern technology, Crypto.com Coin pays great attention to protecting users’ data and identities, aiming for a world where each individual has complete control over their assets.
In addition, this project also has a unique feature that is developing sustainably, limiting carbon emissions, and becoming more environmentally friendly.
What is CRO Token?
CRO is a native token of the Crypto.com Coin ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Enables cross-asset intermediary currency settlement
- Settle block transaction fees
- Transact with minimal fees
- Reward for processing and validating transactions on the network
- Name: Crypto.com Coin
- Symbol: CRO
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xa0b73e1ff0b80914ab6fe0444e65848c4c34450b