Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on October 18th, we officially list Cult DAO (CULT1M) on the ONUS application. Soon after CULT1M is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CULT1M with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CULT1M and vice versa.
** Due to the low conversion rate to VNDC of CULT, ONUS lists CULT1M with a value equivalent to 1 CULT1M = 1,000,000 CULT.
What is Cult DAO?
Cult DAO (CULT) is a decentralized financial system project that works with the aim of stabilizing the global economic order, the goal of which is to break the traditional financial model, investing in financing projects on decentralized technologies.
In Cult DAO, the top 50 contributors are called Guardians – the guardians of the project. Only Guardians can propose projects but not a vote on funding. Projects must meet 3 criteria:
- Fight Against Centralisation
- Further the Cause of Decentralization
- Directly Benefit a Noble Cause.
What is the token CULT1M?
CULT1M is cult DAO’s main tradable and liquid token.
The 0.4% fee from the transactions will contribute to the DAO treasury over time to fund investments in decentralized technologies.
Staking CULT is the core activity of the entire protocol, staking will receive dCULT tokens. dCULT is the PoS token for CULT, which can be traded for CULT.
- Name: Cult DAO
- Symbol: CULT1M
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart contract: 0xf0f9d895aca5c8678f706fb8216fa22957685a13