From July 27th, we officially list DeFi Yield Protocol Token (DYP) on the ONUS application. Soon after DYP is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive DYP with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to DYP and vice versa.
About DeFi Yield Protocol
DeFiYield is the first cross-chain decentralized security fulfilling the goal of making the DeFi space safer for everyone by developing the fully automated Smart Contract security scanner and the unique crypto asset management dashboard that brings together high effectiveness and safety of DeFi investment.
Moreover, DeFiYield performs comprehensive Smart Contract security audits, encourages projects to solve their security problems, shares knowledge with the community, and warns users about DeFi risks they are exposed to. The fundamental principle of DeFiYield when developing all products and services is assuring decentralization. Thus, the project relies on decentralized all the data it provides,…
What is DYP Token?
DYP is a native token of the DeFi Yield Protocol ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Vote for important decisions of the system.
- Pay for Farming Pool participants, referrers,…
- Stake to get rewards
- Name: DeFi Yield Protocol Token
- Symbol: DYP
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x961C8c0B1aaD0c0b10a51FeF6a867E3091BCef17