We officially list DeFiChain (DFI) on the ONUS application. Soon after DFI is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive DFI with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to DFI and vice versa.
DeFiChain is a blockchain platform for the Bitcoin ecosystem, for investors in the decentralized cryptocurrency market, which ensures a return on investment in any market. In particular, the activities are not controlled by anyone, and can be accessed by anyone anywhere, thanks to the support of a distributed network of computers. Network protocol implementers are rewarded with DFI.
Transactions on the network are increased security with Proof of Stake and Proof of Work mechanisms, low gas, and the risk of smart contract failure is greatly reduced.
DeFiChain supports financial services, such as borrowing, lending, investing and saving, etc. All of these operations are similar to banks, except that DeFi Chain is decentralized.
The platform focuses on functions that provide full functionality for the decentralized finance segment, including:
- Decentralized lending: allows individuals and groups to lend, borrow by mortgaging electronic assets, help users manage assets without selling, as well as receive many favorable conditions. These transactions also eliminate intermediaries, so interest rates are much lower than banks. This makes borrowing and lending more accessible and thriving.
- Decentralized token package: allows any digital asset to be used to maintain the underlying asset, and can be traded and converted to original value on another blockchain, without relying on any third parties. Users who create Wrapped tokens will receive rewards as a form of decentralized investment.
- Decentralized pricing oracles: collect data from other blockchains and non-cryptocurrency markets. Join as syndicated Oracles, users are rewarded based on content accuracy.
- Decentralized exchange: allows peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange, without the need to buy and sell through the exchange, reducing the risk of custody on the exchange.
- Debt and Receivables Transfer: Increases transparency in the exchange of debts and loans, by allowing institutions to make peer-to-peer loans without financial guarantees.
- Decentralized unsecured debt: enabling unsecured borrowing, and without the need to provide borrower information, with an anonymous reporting system, and a tailored risk assessment system
- Assets encryption: representing assets on the blockchain
- Dividend Distribution: allows the creation of a smart contract that automatically pays an investment return using the dividend distribution module
What is token DFI?
DFI is the only token operating the DeFiChain platform, used for the following purposes:
- Payment of token transfers
- Generate Tokens
- Vote, lend, provide collateral, and bet
- Name: DeFiChain
- Symbol: DFI
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
- Smart Contract: 0x8fc8f8269ebca376d046ce292dc7eac40c8d358a