Starting from 8:00 AM UTC on April 24th, we officially list dForce Token (DF) on the ONUS application. Soon after DF is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive DF with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to DF and vice versa.
dForce advocates for building a complete set of DeFi protocols covering assets, lending, trading, serving as DeFi infrastructure in Web 3. The dForce protocol matrix is designed to maximize the potential of the liquidity source. dForce protocol matrix includes 3 protocols: asset protocol, lending protocol, liquidity protocol. Services that dForce is providing include:
- Lending: Enabling decentralized lending and borrowing through smart contracts, automating the execution on the protocol.
- Trading: Peer-to-Peer marketplace with aggregated liquidity across different platforms with the best price.
- USX: An over-collateralized stablecoin with a dual model for minting (pool-based & vault-based).
- DF Staking: A hybrid staking model for DF holders to capture fee income, inflationary rewards, and ecosystem airdrop across the network.
- PoS Staking: Providing validation service in PoS networks by participating in their governance and maintaining the security of the network, further aligning DeFi infrastructure with the broader blockchain ecosystem.
What is DF Token?
DF is a native token of the dForce ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay transaction fees.
- Reward users for participating in liquidity mining.
- Participate in platform governance.
- Name: dForce Token
- Symbol: DF
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x431ad2ff6a9c365805ebad47ee021148d6f7dbe0