Starting from 09:10 AM UTC April 27th, we officially list EpiK Protocol Token (EPK) on the ONUS application. Soon after EPK is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive EPK with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to EPK and vice versa.
About EpiK Protocol
EpiK Protocol is an AI-first blockchain that aims at an open and collaborative AI data network accessible to all AI bots in Web3. EpiK Protocol provides permissionless infrastructure and incentives for community members to curate, store and share AI data.
To allow different roles to jointly promote the development of the EpiK Protocol network while pursuing the maximization of their interests, EpiK Protocol have designed various incentive schemes for different roles. These incentive schemes inspires global community members to transform knowledge in various fields into a knowledge graph. This eternal human knowledge base is jointly built, shared and continuously updated, thereby expanding the vision of artificial intelligence (AI) to a more intelligent future.
What is EPK Token?
EPK is a native token of the EpiK Protocol ecosystem, operating on Ethereum and BNB Smart Chain. EPK can be used to:
- Users stake EPK to access and download any data in the knowledge graph.
- Users hold EPK to participate in the governance process and vote on decisions related to platform development.
- Reward users who contribute data to the network.
- Name: EpiK Protocol Token
- Symbol: EPK
- Platform: Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain
- Standard: ERC20, BEP20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address:
- Ethereum: 0xdaf88906ac1de12ba2b1d2f7bfc94e9638ac40c4
- BNB Smart Chain: 0x87ecea8512516ced5db9375c63c23a0846c73a57