ONUS officially added Ethereum Name Service Token (ENS) to the ONUS application from November 17th. Users can now perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ENS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ENS and vice versa.
About Ethereum Name Service
Ethereum Name Service is a naming system that provides domain names on the Ethereum platform. This project was created with the desire to make digital asset transactions easier by providing a fixed, easy-to-remember, and user-friendly domain name for wallets, cryptocurrencies, and other for users. To put it simply, wallet addresses entered into the Ethereum Name Service will be converted to the “.ETH” extension for ease of usage.
Furthermore, Ethereum Name Service also supports a reverse resolution that allows users to associate metadata or interface descriptions with wallet addresses on Ethereum.
What is ENS token?
ENS is a utility token of the Ethereum Name Service ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to the ERC20 standard and can be used to:
- Participate in governance by voting
- Airdrop for users
- Name: Ethereum Name Service Token
- Symbol: ENS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xC18360217D8F7Ab5e7c516566761Ea12Ce7F9D72