From June 2nd, we officially list Everscale Token (EVER) on the ONUS application. Soon after EVER is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive EVER with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to EVER and vice versa.
Everscale is based on a platform called EVER OS, capable of processing millions of transactions per second, with Turing-complete smart contracts and decentralized user interfaces. Everscale is a fast, secure and scalable blockchain, user and service provider friendly. Everscale can be described as a huge distributed supercomputer, or rather, as a huge “super server” designed to host and provide various services. Everscale presents some new and unique properties, such as dynamic multithreading, soft majority consensus and distributed programming, which enable it to be scalable, fast and secure at the same time. It is governed by a decentralized community founded upon meritocratic principles via Soft Majority Voting protocol. Some outstanding products in the Everscale ecosystem includes:
- TON Swap: Decentralized exchange created by Broxus.
- EVER Wallet: Browser and mobile wallet available on IOS and Android.
- TON Scan: Everscale’s blockchain explorer.
- TON Bridge: A multi-chain bridge developed by the Broxus team that allows users to connect Everscale with other blockchains.
- Everscale Governance: A forum that allows users to vote on Everscale proposals.
- TON Dev: Everscale Developer Kit.
- Ever Surf: Everscale browser for DeFi and NFT.
What is EVER Token?
EVER is a native token of the Everscale ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay for applications in the Everscale ecosystem.
- Users stake EVER to receive rewards and participate in voting for the platform’s governance activities in the DAO.
- Name: Everscale Token
- Symbol: EVER
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x29d578CEc46B50Fa5C88a99C6A4B70184C062953