At 07:00 AM UTC on December 22, 2022, ONUS will coordinate with the HeraSwap team to enable transactions for HERA tokens in the form of Fair Launch through the Trade feature. The launching price is 1 HERA = 0.1 ONUS.
Fair Launch is a form of token sale to the community for the first time through listing, allowing investors to buy tokens at the same price. This is the first time ONUS enables the Trade feature using the ONUS base currency.
Notable information about this Fair Launch
- HERA has a total initial supply of 750,000 tokens. HERA will be listed in the form of a Fair Launch on 3 platforms: HeraSwap, MiaSwap and ONUS application.
- HERA does not open private sales and seed round.
- Learn more about HeraSwap: Website | Whitepaper.
- Join the HeraSwap Community: Telegram | Twitter.
Enables P2P and Onchain transactions
Starting from 07:00 AM UTC on December 22, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive HERA with other users in the ONUS network.
- On-chain transactions: Send, and receive HERA with other platforms via ONUS Chain network.
- P2P Trading: Buy/sell/match HERA trading orders with other users on the ONUS app.
Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.
About HeraSwap and HERA Token
HeraSwap is the next decentralized exchange in the ONUS Chain ecosystem, providing necessary features including:
With this feature, users can trade and exchange assets easily and quickly with rich liquidity pools. When a user makes a transaction, a 0.25% fee will be applied and distributed as follows:
- 0.05% is used as the reward for Liquidity Providers.
- 0.15% is used to buy back and burn HERA.
- 0.03% is transferred to USDO collateral.
- 0.02% is transferred to HeraSwap developers.
This allocation will ensure the stable operation of HeraSwap and the whole ecosystem
Users add holdings to liquidity pools to get back the transaction fees and LP tokens of the pool provided with liquidity.
Example: Those who add ONUS and HERA to the liquidity pool will receive back ONUS-MIA LP tokens. Besides, 0.05% of the ONUS-HERA swap transaction fee will also be used as the reward for all ONUS-HERA liquidity providers.
This feature allows users to stake LP tokens to receive the reward of HERA, thereby increasing passive income with an attractive APR.
The APR level will represent the amount of HERA users receive when staking LP tokens and is calculated at the current rate. The Farm feature encourages users to provide liquidity for trading pairs, thereby ensuring ample liquidity and reasonable transaction costs for everyone.
With Mining Pools, users can stake HERA and ONUS to get HERA or other assets in return. By staking the HERA received from Yield Farm, investors can maximize profits from the liquidity provision.
With the above features, users can easily trade assets, generate passive income and experience a complete DeFi space.
HERA is the native token of the HeraSwap, and is used to:
- Add liquidity.
- As a reward for liquidity providers.
- Stake and get rewarded with other assets.
HERA is designed with a mechanism to have the daily burn rate slightly higher than the daily mint rate. This means the token is targeted to be slightly deflationary. This allows the price to rise, which in turn increases the incentive to stake and farm for more pairs and draw in even more users who want to swap different coins.
- Name: Hera Token
- Symbol: HERA
- Platform: ONUS Chain
- Token type: Utility
The launch of HeraSwap will contribute to completing the ONUS Chain ecosystem, providing more ideal choices for users and creating a complete DeFi space.