From December 7th, we officially list Flux Token (FLUX) on the ONUS application. Soon after FLUX is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive FLUX with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to FLUX and vice versa.
The Flux Ecosystem is a fully-operational suite of decentralized computing services and blockchain-as-a-service solutions for developers to build applications, decentralized projects, and deploy on the FluxOS network. FluxOS is an operating system created specifically for the Flux user community. Flux’s ecosystem also includes Flux Fusion and ZelCore Wallet.
Flux Fusion is a DeFi bridge that provides major decentralized exchanges like Uniswap and Pancakeswap. ZelCore Wallet – the official wallet of Flux is a self-managed multi-asset wallet that is compatible with both PC and mobile devices that integrates with the wallets of many other major centralized and decentralized exchanges. The Flux ecosystem development team consists of 10 members who are all leading experts in the industry, the most prominent of whom are Parker Honeyman (Mechanical Engineer) and Daniel Keller (IT Specialist).
What is FLUX Token?
FLUX is a native token of the Flux ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Buy/sell goods and services
- Reward content creators for their online creations
- Stake to unlock special features on ZelCore Wallet
- Name: Flux Token
- Symbol: FLUX
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x720cd16b011b987da3518fbf38c3071d4f0d1495