Starting from 08:00 AM UTC April 23rd, we officially list Frontier Token (FRONT) on the ONUS application. Soon after FRONT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive FRONT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to FRONT and vice versa.
Frontier is a decentralized finance (DeFi) aggregation layer that will allow users to manage their assets across multiple blockchains and DeFi applications. Users can participate in protocol tracking and management, staking, token swaps, liquidity provision, Collateralized Debt Position (CDP) creation and monitoring, and more. The network already has support for various applications on Ethereum, Binance Chain, BandChain, Kava, and Harmony, among others.
Frontier has built a Crypto & DeFi, NFT wallet where users can send, store & invest in 4,000+ crypto assets. Frontier Wallet introduces composability to DeFi via TxLink, enabling applications like Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, MetaMask, Fortmatic, imToken, or any Web3 mobile wallet which supports EIP-681 to interact with all of Frontier’s native functionalities.
What is FRONT Token?
FRONT is a native token of the Frontier ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Bootstrap liquidity for various DeFi protocols and platforms.
- Vote on platform governance decisions and parameter changes.
- Run a validator node by staking FRONT tokens, or delegate FRONT to existing validators on Frontier Chain.
- Lock FRONT in Frontier Vault to create eligibility for access to free and near-free transactions.
- Name: Frontier Token
- Symbol: FRONT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0xf8C3527CC04340b208C854E985240c02F7B7793f