From 11h30 AM UTC on February 17th, we officially list Gains Network (GNS) on the ONUS application. Soon after GNS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GNS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GNS and vice versa.
About Gains Network
Gains Network is a decentralized derivatives trading platform built first on the Polygon network and gradually expanding to other blockchain networks. Gain Network’s goal is to develop a product that “Becomes the most accepted decentralized leveraged trading platform”.
Gains Network launched gTrade on May 2, 2022. This decentralized exchange allows traders to use up to 150x leverage, supports a variety of powerful and user-friendly tools.
What is GNS Token?
GNS is the governance token of the Gains Network ecosystem, with many utilities such as:
- Support Gains Network’s financial system
- Vote DAO for activities
- Paying incentives for the GNS/DAI pair
- Name: Gains Network
- Symbol: GNS
- Platform: Polygon, Arbitrum
- Type: Utility, Governance.
- Smart Contract
– Polygon: 0xE5417Af564e4bFDA1c483642db72007871397896
– Arbitrum: 0x18c11FD286C5EC11c3b683Caa813B77f5163A122