From February 18th, we officially list Gari Network Token (GARI) on the ONUS application. Soon after GARI is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GARI with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GARI and vice versa.
About Gari Network
Gari Network is a project that aims to empower the world’s content creators by using blockchain technology. The main product of Gari Network is Chingari, India’s fastest-growing short video sharing platform, with nearly 85 million downloads and more than 70 million users. Chingari allows digital artists to make money in crypto for creating and sharing their content. Chingari also enables users to earn profit by interacting with the app’s content, which includes:
- Play-2-Earn: Earn GARI tokens by playing games in the app.
- Watch-2-Earn: Watch videos and earn GARI tokens.
- Engage-2-Earn: Like, comment on videos on the Chingari app, and earn GARI tokens.
What is GARI Token?
GARI is a native token of the Gari Network ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Reward users for interacting with content on the platform.
- Users hold GARI to participate in proposals and vote on decisions related to platform development.
- Name: Gari Network Token
- Symbol: GARI
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: CKaKtYvz6dKPyMvYq9Rh3UBrnNqYZAyd7iF4hJtjUvks